Committed to protecting your privacy
Lucid Electronics Limited will process any data it collects on the website on the basis of consent. By opting in to the service you may receive direct marketing information about our services by email, or by telephone.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site is owned and operated by Lucid Electronics, a limited company registered in England under company number 10385887, whose registered address is Old red Lion Farm, The Green, Sarratt, Rickmansworth, WD3 6BP
Our VAT number is 262 6152 16
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
By giving us your details (your name, organisation, telephone number and email address) you are giving Lucid Electronics Limited permission to send you information about our products and services.
Your information is not used for any other purpose within Gallus Consulting Ltd, and no information is passed on to any third party.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request. Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy has been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security, unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com. If at any point you would like to opt out of receiving communications, including marketing, from us or would like to change the channel of communication for example email or post that we use to contact you, please email us, or call us on +44 1923 549018, or write to us at Old Red Lion Farm, The Green, Sarratt, Rickmansworth, WD3 6BP.